Want to be a Vendor?

If you are interested in participating as a vendor in Flushing Night Out please fill out the form below. Please include your website in the comment section. We're currently looking for food, drink, clothing and craft vendors. Click here to look at last year's vendors.

All vendors must have a New York State Sales Tax Certificate of Authority (Sales Tax ID), which is free to obtain. Food vendors will need a Food Service Establishment Permit (FSE) or a Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit (TFSE) and a Food Protection Certificate from the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. 

Vendors fees are as follows:

  • 10'x10' space for $150 ($100 for Greater Flushing Chamber of Commerce members)

  • Additional fee if vendors need generators and tents


Contact Name *
Contact Name
if you select other, please describe your product type in the comment section
Check this box if you need a generator
Check this box if you need a tent